Friday, June 27, 2014

Busting Up the Chiffarobe!

The next post will be vegetable related, I promise!

I know I am two weeks behind. And this after a pretty lame last post. But here is a treat that will impress you. I cut up the horribly large sofa that was in no way going to ever leave our living room in one piece! And I did it with no power tools at all. Making me pretty amazing.

I will warn you that at the end you can't really tell, but the beast is in two parts which I hauled to the dump and now we have chairs in the living room and it is strange and wonderful and new! I will post pictures below.




 Here is the empty space - and not a bad empty space like in a song from the 70s, but a lovely empty space that I filled with an end table and some chairs!

 Here is my beloved acclimating himself to a chair a whopping 5 feet from where it used to be! He managed to rally and now enjoys the benefit of a cross breeze between corner windows. Damn, I wish I had thought to keep my chair there...

 I impulse purchased a new TV stand. Don't judge me. I am on a roll...

 No before picture as usual, but suffice to say that it took a while for me to make my little back porch hideaway look this awesome.

I even cleaned the work area. It won't last but for now it looks lovely!

Next project - Frank's desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment