Sunday, July 29, 2018

Hey Ho Way to Go Ohio...

I'm back on the road.

Currently I am at a rest stop in well according to my phone my location is "parked car near I-80 180 feet away." I'm 20 miles outside of Toledo on my way to Owosso and one of the best people in the world - my cousin Sharon.

My end point is the Betsy Tacy Convention in Minneapolis, but really, the point is the trip, right? I have decided my challenge this trip is to dip my feet into all of the Great Lakes. I had planned to "swim" in them until I felt the temperature of Lake Ontario on Thursday.
Yeah, that's not going to happen...

In the interest of well, I guess not having to proofread my dreadful typing, I have made a video blog or a "vlog" in the super-modern parlance of the day. I don't know if I will keep this up as it involves an entirely new type of editing at which I do NOT excel. But for now you can view my handiwork below.

If you are a Betsy Tacy fan and are only watching this for what is sure to be a slightly disappointing reveal at the end. You can skip to the 6:30 mark. Also, if you are watching the whole thing, there is a bit of a pause at the beginning that could have been avoided with the aforementioned editing skills but we covered this. Just keep your expectations fairly low.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Woody overheard you dipping your toes into Lake Erie, and he said "'Crazytown'! She talks like you!" Can't wait for Lakes 3–5. If you're still with your mom, give her a kiss from me. xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great vlog! To quote Tacy, "I liked the part about me." :-). See you soon!

    ReplyDelete