Thursday, January 27, 2011

Before I Start Cooking...

Howdy all - welcome to Sedentary Woman - my blog of trying to eat healthy because I am too damn lazy to exercise.

I was inspired by The Pioneer Woman , Ree Drummond, who has been known to blog very delicious recipes. However, she must be incredibly active because those recipes are hella fattening!

Here I am in my Christmas nightie - all 255 pounds of me. If I were veal I would be worth over $7000! However, I am not and therefore I am trying to reduce.

I am using FatSecret which is an amazing website I learned about from the most physically fit woman I have ever met. She is a gym teacher who I served on a committee with and I have blocked her out in an obvious act of mental self preservation. But FatSecret has stuck with me.

So there you have it. I should start cooking soon. (I am being disingenuous... I have already cooked and consumed the dish that will appear in this blog shortly!)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! But then, you know, I will read anything you write!

    ReplyDelete