Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Today's Glamour Shot



Here I am in all my sartorial splendor! The scarf is barely noticeable because I knotted it up. I really like it and I think that I might wear it again. It was comfy, like a necklace made of soft shiny cloth! The rest of the outfit is pretty much the sort of thing I wear all the time - cords and a cardie - but my red shoes are pretty skippy. AND in other news, I am wearing makeup! True it is just a tiny bit of eye shadow, bronzer and lipstick. But I felt like a shockingly painted lady all day.

Above the makeup, the red shoes and the scarf, my finest fashion detail is the addition of my Godzilla Attacking London socks. These are obviously not socks that attack Godzilla in London, but socks that depict me riding Godzilla to London. There is no picture of London, but the colors and such make me think of London. So since there appears to be a volcano in the distance I can only assume Godzilla and I are going from Pompeii to London. As you do...


Tomorrow is the fanciest of all the outfits. I am so excited! Just you wait and see...



No comments:

Post a Comment